7 days left
- Job Board
- Namaste has specialized in personalized wellness management for nearly 14 years.
- We work with wellness professionals like yourself on an as needed basis.
- Our purpose is to make it easy for people to take care of themselves.
- Namaste enables our clients to achieve results and delivers wellness services to homes, offices and the not-for-profit space.
- We accomplish this through our team of highly skilled Wellness Professionals:
- Massage Therapists
- Yoga Teachers
- Personal Trainers
- Pilates Teachers
- Meditation Teachers
- Thai Practioners
- Pre- and Post-Natal Specialists
- All programs are designed by our experienced Wellness Advisors and evolve with your input, are coordinated by our Concierge Desk as a managed Well Plan.
- Attention to detail.
- Working with Namaste is non-committal... meaning, if you are not available to take an appointment no worries whatsoever. We're glad you're busy and we'll reach out again very soon.
- Standing appointments are our DNA. Real change comes from consistent work.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, movement, mechanics, energy and breath work.
- Strong ability to keep detailed notes, be responsive to Namaste and the client, keep client and Namaste confidentiality, and be a source of support.
- Please fill in the application information. There are no right or wrong answers as all of our clients have different needs.