Store Sales Support
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and assist customers, consignors and guests as they enter the store
- Help pair guests with luxury items displayed in-store
- Assist in processing any spillover of consignment drop-offs
- Provide assistance to the team of store experts via fitting room support, stock checks, refilling of sales floor, processing returns
- Punctual, reliable and a team player to work alongside our expert team
- Outgoing, energetic and excited to work in the customer service industry
- Safely handle and care for all luxury items in-store, from men and women's clothing, jewelry, watches, home and art pieces
- Sort, display and restock as directed by the floor manager in an organized manner
- General shopkeeping practices, safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the floor manager & assistant floor manager.
- Passion for delivering a luxury experience each and every day
- Polished, professional presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex, time sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool and collected
- Well presented and possessing excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates the skill and willingness to take initiative and to pro-actively anticipate organizational needs including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines as required
Ideal applicants will have:
- Strong communication skills to work with consumers face to face
- A touch of customer facing experience
- A desire to work with people, and an understanding of excellence in customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor is important
- You'll need to be self-motivated
- Basic understanding of brands and artists
- Commitment and curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion, fine jewelry and watches, and fine art and home
- Customer service experience a requirement
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
- Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 50 lbs.
- Weekends required.