Junior Marketing Representative
Junior Communications Agent: Telecommunications
FYPM Group delivers innovative solutions for campaign management through personal engagement, intuitive interactions and fostering an environment where the customers truly do come first. Our campaign management teams are dedicated to treating each consumer with individual attention and focus in order to consistently improve the overall customer experience and service satisfaction. FYPM Group is seeking a new addition to our team who is focused on delivering quality care to our valued customers.
Summary of the Position: The Junior Communications Agent will be based in our corporate Long Island City office. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
Primary Duties of Junior Communications Agents :
- Process all customer inquiries regarding product availability and service area, product description and application, account status and order tracking.
- Facilitate new account setup, price point adjustments, product information and literature, and basic questions.
- Process all orders and establish credits as necessary.
- Develop and analyze reporting procedures for customers and basic protocol.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills in multiple avenues (written and verbal)
- Ability to assume leadership responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills, work planning and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt, accept, and promote changes while contributing to a team centric environment
- Ability to follow and promote company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service with demonstrated leadership responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to achieve and drive to excel
- Self motivated with a persistent work ethic
- Ability to multitask and stay organized while learning new information about our customers and their industries
- Posses the ability to maintain a positive attitude
Company Description FYPM Group is a community of inventors. We transform brands into research-backed, promotional masterpieces and create brand awareness, return business, and targeted campaigns so our clients can focus on their core business strategies.
To schedule an on-site, face to face interview at the Long Island City location, click on the link to the calendar below to schedule a time! Please remember to apply first and send your updated resume. After that has been sent, you can click on the link below to schedule an interview!