MUJI USA NYC Headquarters Manager Merchandising/Allocator
Since its founding in 1980, MUJI has expanded around the world with 414 stores in Japan, 344 stores in other countries including Asia and Europe, as well as 15 Stores in the US including New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and California.
MUJI offers quality products in a wide variety such as stationery, household, furniture and apparel; all goods are sold at reasonable prices. Mujirushi Ryohin, or more commonly referred to as "MUJI," means "no-brand quality goods" in Japanese. The essence of MUJI products lies in its simplicity, flexibility and modesty to fit different life styles and individual preferences.
MUJI USA seeks a Manager of Merchandising/Allocator, to support our Merchandising team. This role is primarily tasked with analyzing, managing, and allocating product stock throughout MUJI USA locations. If your experience and skill sets match our needs, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve gross profit targets
- Creating promotion plan
- Analyze monthly/weekly/daily reports and sales plans
- Manage and distribute inventory
- Allocate stock throughout brick and mortar stores
- Aware of inbound and outbound warehouse supply
- Follow guidelines and priorities for garment/household sales, stock markdown and intake
- Adhere to store stock targets
- Identify and communicate possible opportunities and issues affecting sales
- Communicate with other departments to ensure merchandising goals are met
- Provide the product information of seasonal garments launches /new arrival household items
- Managing a Merchandising team
The perfect candidate will possess:
- A GREAT positive attitude!
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization skills
- Excel skills
- Good communication
- Able to evaluate and make sound decisions
- The ability to work quickly with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable Initiative
- Flexibility with changing responsibilities
- The knack for multitasking like a pro
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to learn new software
- A work ethic that thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Please attach resume in word format, with Manager Merchandising/Allocator in subject line, when applying.