Junior HRIS Analyst/Coordinator
We have been retained by our client, one of the most professional financial services firms in Midtown NYC to search for a brand new Junior HRIS Analyst/Coordinator. This company has one of the best and brightest HR teams in place that we have ever seen! DOE: Up to $85K + bonus + comprehensive benefits, generous PTO and room for growth!
This position is open due to company growth and expansion.
- Configure system changes
- Create reports and improve existing metric reports
- Perform security analysis
- Test new functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee issues
- Create and maintain system documentation and training materials
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity
- 2+ years of HRIS (Workday) experience as an analyst, administrator or coordinator
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written able to communicate with staff of varying levels of technical knowledge
- Strong excel skills (VLookUp, pivot tables, etc.)
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Room to grow
- Lots of company amenities on site
- Close to Grand Central
- Report into a solid HRIS Manager
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Junior HRIS Analyst/Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly