Customer Service Representative
Our client, BioIVT, is an industry leading global provider of high-quality biological specimens and value-added services. https://www.bioivt.com/ - Located in Westbury, NY.
Due to tremendous growth they have an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join their team and help support the continued success of the business in the Normal State product lines.
This position interacts with researchers, scientists and purchasing agents from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as educational institutions all over the world to provide information to sell our vast array of products.
Drive sales by providing an excellent customer service experience for all BioIVT clients by:
- Delivering expert knowledge in an efficient and timely manner.
- Generate detailed quotes, process orders, track existing orders and answer client questions about our products and services.
- Serve as a liaison between our clients and all internal departments.
- Educate our clients about our biological product offerings, lead times, availability, etc.
- Continually gain knowledge of our products and services
- Follow up with clients daily on all open quotes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (science/laboratory background strongly preferred)
- Minimum of 1-2 years current CSR experience within a clinical laboratory or healthcare setting
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Working knowledge of Sage X3 preferred
- Continuously learn and retain information about new product lines in a growing company.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve and share complex information with clients and internal personnel in expedient and professional manner.