CureMD is seeking an enterprising professional to join the medical billing group of our Implementation Team. The Billing Associate will support all billing specific aspects of the sales and implementation processes and provide level 1 client support for all billing related issues. This individual will be responsible for database setup and billing specific configurations during implementation, client trainings for charges, payments, and submissions, and serving as the main point of contact for billing specific support and any incoming or outgoing documents. This is a fulltime, in-office position requiring no more than 20% travel.
1. Serve as a go to resource for database setup including diagnoses, modifiers, fee schedules, document selection, HCFA forms, etc.
2. Set up billing specific configurations during the implementation process as necessary
3. Design and conduct client trainings, refreshers, and Q&A sessions primarily for charges, payments, and submissions
4. Serve as the point of contact for incoming documents
5. Conduct post go live quality assurance, reviewing client usage of charge entry, payments, rejections, etc.
6. Provide level 1 client support for denials/rejections, ERAs, insurance mapping, NDC errors, etc. and escalate as necessary
1. BA / BS or equivalent in a STEM or related major
2. 1-2 years of medical billing experience & familiarity with industry terminology
3. Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
4. Ability to work 40 hours per week and travel up to 20%Company Description CureMD is a leading provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations of all sizes.
Our award winning solutions simplify decision making, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices; ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns.