We have been retained by our client, a financial services firm in NYC to find the best candidate to fill their Benefits Analyst role which is open due to a promotion! DOE: $75-85K + Bonus + excellent comprehensive benefits which includes generous PTO!
This position is open due to company growth with Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Manage the administration of all U.S. benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, retirement, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts and a variety of other employee incentive benefit programs
- Gather data for the preparation of 5500 reports and Summary Annual Reports, etc.
- Facilitate annual enrollment process
- Identify and drive process improvements and refine the overall operations of benefits
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years EXPOSURE to Corporate Benefits including Health & Welfare and Retirement Plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Researching and analyzing data experience
- Strong technical skills
- Helpful demeanor, Customer Service driven
- Natural Problem Solver
- Desire to evolve within the Benefits profession
This employer offers the following:
- Great Benefits
- Generous PT
- Mid-Town location
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.