Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse
We are seeking a Part Time Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of intellectual disabled individuals that we support.
- Properly dispense medication, ensure that program participants are taking all prescribed medication at program as prescribed, monitor for and report any adverse effects from medication, assist program participants to maximize medication administration potential and continuously monitor medical needs and health status of program participants.
- Participate in the interdisciplinary team process.
- Maintain appropriate medical records.
- As assigned, provide periodic staff training in the areas of first aid, detecting signs of illness, infection control and other topics as medically necessary or assigned.
- Comply with all Lifespire values, standards, rules, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must be licensed by the New York State Department of Education
- Two years' experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Company Description Founded in 1951, Lifespire, Inc. is recognized as a leader in providing services to over 5,000 adults with developmental disabilities and is committed to the principle that all individuals with a developmental disability are able to become contributing members of their families and communities. Lifespire, Inc. also recently received a Person Centered Excellence Accreditation through the Council on Quality and Leadership. It is Lifespire's aim to provide individuals with the assistance and support necessary so that they can attain the skills to maintain themselves in their community in the most integrated and independent manner.