Learning Facilitator / Employee Training
We are seeking a Full-Time Job Facilitator Of Learning to join our organization! This employee will have to provide training to all Lifespire employees.
- Ensure provision of mandated regulatory training for employees upon hire and throughout their career at Lifespire.
- Coordinate the internal and external training all employees
- Prepare training material for Orientation of new employees
- Develop and deliver program training as needed using adult learning principles.
- Must travel to multiple sites throughout the New York State to conduct various training's
- Conduct Orientation for new employees and train employees on various topics as per the need of the agency.
- Bachelors Degree in Education or degree in Health or Human Services a must.
- Minimum of three years experience in an administrative position working directly with people with intellectual/disabilities
- Must have strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent presentation, speaking, written communication and listening skills. Curriculum developmental and Prior experience as a trainer skills preferred.
- Must be able to work with a diverse population, strong leadership and analytical skills.