Inside Sales, Cameras - Government, Education or Corporate
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,400 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs. Our client, Adorama, is the premier technology resource for corporate, educational and government institutions. Due to growth, they are seeking several Inside Account Managers to add to their Business Solutions team in New York City.
The Inside Account Manager is responsible for calling on specific assigned accounts with a focus in the B2B vertical market, including Government, Higher Education and Corporate (from boardrooms to broadcast studios). The role is responsible for delivering Sales based on a Quota consistent with the assigned accounts. The IAM will manage all phases of the sales process, from establishing new accounts through the closing of opportunities, as well as assessment of future needs of our customers.
- Ability to carry a quota and be held accountable for SALES RESULTS
- Excellent sales skills, discipline and time management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
- Maintain communication with existing/potential customers to ensure all their needs are being met
- Cold call to generate and develop customer
- Cross sell existing customers new product categories and expand business within each account
- Explain products to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices, and answer customer questions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- Review professional publications and establish professional networks to stay current with critical marketplace information
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthy network of photography focused clients (broadcast, media, and retail) a plus
- Achieve Assigned Quota
- Achieve Weekly Call Expectation
- Broaden customer base by finding new B2B Corporate customers
- Increase sales to existing B2B Corporate customers
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V