We have been retained by our client, a well known financial organization in NYC, to find the best candidate to fill their newly created Payroll Manager role. This firm treats their employees like GOLD and offers a variety of employee perks including generous PTO. DOE: Up to $110K + Bonus
This position is open due to company growth and expansion.
- Assist with running payroll semi monthly for large regional organization
- Assist in processing year end bonus, changes, termination payments and all new hire payroll
- Processing and overseeing proper configuration of W-2s and year tax reconciliation
- Answer a variety of payroll questions for large, regional population
- Ability to build and enhance department as the firm continues to grow
- Act as mentor to Leader and mentor to Payroll Coordinators
- Act as a Leader for all payroll inquiries
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 5+ years processing payroll
- Workday experience a must
- Extensive experience using Excel V-lookups and Pivot Tables
- Strong Customer Service skill set
- Problem solver
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Room to grow
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.