Junior Administrative Assistant
We have been retained by our client, a sports and entertainment company located in NYC to find the best candidate to fill their Junior Administrative Assistant role. This is a great entry level role that could open doors for you. DOE: $45K base + comprehensive benefits + many perks.
- Work in conjunction with a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a senior executive
- Answer phones courteously
- Always provide superior customer service to high net-worth clients
- Prepare email responses for the executive you are supporting
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to compose professional emails
- Strong technical skills - MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Comprehensive Benefits
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.