Senior Product Manager
2 days left
- Job Board
The Product Team at Priceline.com is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Senior Product Manager to join the Hotel Product Team. The Senior Product Manager will be based in our New York City office, but will be expected to work from our Norwalk, CT office as needed.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for travel, experience optimizing e-commerce funnels, a desire for measuring and understanding how our users book and the ability to create simple user experiences that provide measurable results.
Candidates must be innovative, comfortable with the Agile process, able to craft a vision, define products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to define our roadmap. We are a lean team and there is no job too big or too small. Some days you will be planning for the next quarter, and other days you will be diving into database records or inspecting API responses to help the development team troubleshoot an issue.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities for a cross-functional team
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals.
- Work with the design team to improve the UI that articulates the product vision.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Prioritize a backlog for a dedicated scrum team and report back to the organization on team performance.
- Continuously propose new A/B experiments to improve conversion and user engagement.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing online product management or related experience.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- An understanding of the Mobile landscape and experience with responsive web design and development
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations
- Equal enthusiasm for with high-level strategic planning, but also tactical daily execution
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SQL (a plus)
- BS/BA required
- Humility; a constant desire to grow and learn
- Experience working in travel is useful. Passion for travel required!