Store Manager (Licensed) - LensCrafters at Macy's - Brooklyn, NY
LensCrafters is bringing it's optical retail experience to Macy's department stores in the U.S.
Macy's and Luxottica, a world leader in eyecare, have a successful history together. Our relationship is built around a shared mission of providing customers with the highest quality products, a passion for style and a broad brand portfolio able to meet diverse consumer choices. At LensCrafters, we feel the world deserves a thoughtful and caring partner who understands that true vision care is a synergy of trusted eye care and exceptional eyewear.
LensCrafters reinforces Macy's commitment to the health and wellness of its customers. Eye health is critical to everyone's personal well-being, and easy in-store access to LensCrafters optometrists, personalized service and fashionable product assortment dovetail well with Macy's strengths.
If you share our love for the customers we serve, the sense of sight, and the work we do, this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Store Manager is a leader within the LensCrafters organization. The Store Manager delivers key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story with Macy's and ensures flawless execution of the customer experience, recruits associates with a passion for optics, coaches and develops associates and management alike in order to prepare bench strength for the region/company, and lastly seamlessly links the doctor and retail functions together within a hosted environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service through ensuring the LensCrafters' staff perform the Sales and Service Process steps:
- Provides effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers clear, motivating and constructive feedback in a timely manner to all retail associates.
- Confronts problem performers directly and without delay; initiates appropriate disciplinary action when necessary and follows up to monitor progress.
- Conducts Meaningful Conversations during required times to elevate associate satisfaction, performance and results.
- Drive profitable personal sales, modeling the way and fostering a retail selling culture.
- Analyzes store financial data and makes recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
- Strives to achieve "Far Exceeds Expectations" on all targets.
- Delivers the key performance indicators by inspiring associates to provide the customer experience that exceed their expectations notes through NPS portal.
- Executes and on-boards staffing to guidelines.
- Interviews candidates to keep a bench of possible replacement candidates for own store as well as region that they support.
- Performs administrative duties to include payroll, inventory management, technical application and understanding.
- Completes and files in a timely manner all necessary store and customer paperwork being thorough and exact in detail.
- Leads Doctor of Optometry and Host business partnership and co-planning.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures regarding loss prevention.
- Prepares and executes physical inventory per company guidelines.
- Executes to guidelines LC Inventory Management System and Order tracker as a part of global POS.
- Ensures all company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained consistently per standards, creating a safe working environment for all Associates/Customers.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- State licensure
- 3+ years as an optical associate or non-optical retail management
- Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Sales skills
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Organization skills
- College degree or equivalent
- ABO Certification
- LensCrafters Final Inspector Certification
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
retail, sales, optician, optical, store manager, retail manager, optical manager Retail Management