Wireless Sales Representative NYC ($15/hr starting wage + commissions)
You equip people with the wireless products they need and make sure they get the customer service they deserve.
You are a Retail Sales Representative who believes in your company, in your team,?and?in the best interest of your customers.
If you're self-motivated and interested in a career in retail sales, if you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you need to consider being a (Wireless) Retail Sales Representative for Russell Cellular, a Premium Wireless Agent for Verizon.
- Facilitate retail sales of cellular phones and wireless services to the general public while demonstrating outstanding customer service
- Create additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns and community involvement
- Develop continuous and up-to-date knowledge of Russell Cellular and wireless products and services; demonstrate equipment capabilities
- Handle daily store operations such as opening/closing, inventory control, cash management, and various office/administrative duties
- Develop and monitor action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals
- High School Diploma or GED; An associate's or college degree is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service and/or sales environment; experience in wireless retail sales is desired
- Basic PC skills including email, Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is desired
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless quickly
Why Russell Cellular?
We may be growing fast, but we're not losing sight of what matters most - our people.
When you join our team, you will also receive:
00/hour starting wage plus commissions
- In-depth training giving you the knowledge and tools you need before you hit the floor
- Heath and life insurance as well as paid sick days and company holidays
- Incentive programs, industry discounts, and perks (i.
sales contests, cruises, cash)