Optician / Eyewear Consultant
Eyewear Brand is looking to hire an experienced optician / energetic sales consultant for their Flagship Store.
Positions are currently open for full and part time eyewear consultants / licensed opticians who possess the following qualities: excellent sales skills, ability to multitask, extraordinary verbal and written communication skills, high level of energy, sense of style, attention to details, and ability to engage customers.
- Work with customers to assess their eyewear needs, offer suitable eyewear and lens options.
- Engage customers and get them excited about the brand..
- Create unique and personable shopping experience for each customer.
- Tracking Store Inventory
- Verifying Prescriptions, Ordering Lenses, Edging Lenses, Taking Measurements
Knowledge & Skills:
Ophthalmic dispensing skills:
- Using pupilometer.
- Taking measurements for progressive lenses.
- Blocking, Tracing and edging
- Mounting both single vision and progressive lenses.
- Adjusting Frames
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Basic computer Skills
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriateExcellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and hours that meet the needs of the business
Extra Language is a plus
Education:High School Diploma and Associate Degree +
- Optical Retail & Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Ophthalmic Dispensing NYS