Urgent Care Supervisor - Manhattan
ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialtymedical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs ofLong Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. With over900 providers in 300 locations, along with outstanding physician leadership,state-of-the art technology, and advanced clinical laboratories, ProHEALTH patients enjoycomprehensive and superior medical services throughout Long Island and the NewYork Metro area.
At ProHEALTH, our goal isto provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right careat the right time. We are seeking professional and dedicatedindividuals to be part of our team, where integrity, compassion,relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitivecompensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth andadvancement.
- Serve as an on-site resource to support patients, staff and providers;
- Ensure staff are workingproductively and professionally throughout all working hours;
- Ensure that officefacilities and equipment are being maintained according to company standards;
- Ensure implementationand enforcement of company policies and protocols;
- Reconcile daily paymentcollections; make bank deposits and file reports
- Maintain inventory ofoffice and medical supplies;
- Complete monthly staffschedules and provide or arrange for coverage as needed;
- Review and approveemployee payroll timecards;
- Assist wherever neededto best facilitate patient flow and completion of staff daily checklists;
- Review staff workregularly; address issues and provide feedback as needed
- Communicate stronglywith management daily regarding site and staff issues
- Respond to allcorrespondence in a timely manner;
- Escalate staff, patientor facility issues to upper management as necessary;
- Collaborate withmanagement on staff reviews, feedback and disciplinary action;
- Facilitate billinginquiries from patients; address billing/coding issues with staff or providers
- Assist with specialprojects as assigned by management and administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration,Management or related field preferred
- 2 years of experiencewith administrative work and customer service OR 2 years of progressiveexperience in a medical office environment
- Knowledge of medicalinsurance plans including managed care plans
- Ability to workindependently, accurately and efficiently
- Ability to collaboratewith others, delegate tasks, work as a part of a team and communicate stronglywith management
- Strong decision-making,problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong computer skillsincluding Microsoft Office Suite, Internet research and computer navigation;experience with EMR preferred
Must be willing to workevenings, weekends and holidays as needed
ProHEALTH strives to maintain a workplace thataccepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company willnot discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender,color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, coveredveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, geneticinformation, status with respect to public assistance or any othercharacteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.