Product Manager, Mobile Apps
The Product Team at Priceline.com is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Product Manager to work on improving the user experience of our iOS and Android apps. The Product Manager will be based in our New York City office, but will be expected to travel to our Norwalk, CT office to meet with stakeholders and other team members in the planning and execution of projects.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for travel, knowledge of native app design and development standards, experience optimizing online commerce funnels, a desire for measuring and understanding how our users book, and the ability to create simple user experiences that provide measurable results.
Candidates must be innovative, able to craft a vision, define products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities for a cross-functional team
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals.
- Work with the design team to create wireframes and designs that articulate the product vision.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
- Continuously propose new A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience, preferably in defining and driving the vision of mobile applications
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- An understanding of the mobile landscape and experience with native application design and development standards
- Intellectual curiosity to research, learn, and apply industry knowledge
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SQL (a plus)
- Experience working in travel is useful. Passion for travel required!
- BS/BA required.