Marketing Communications Intern
MongoDB is a privately held software company that is disrupting the database industry. Our database solutions are used by developers to power innovative modern applications used for everything from dating websites like eHarmony to Internet of Things (IoT) solutions from Bosch. MongoDB has been downloaded by developers more than 25 million times, making it the most popular modern database.
As a Corporate Communications Intern you’ll help build brand awareness and drive engagement with influencers, customers, and prospects. Based in NYC, you’ll work with with the MongoDB marketing team to support media relations and corporate communications programs designed to strengthen our corporate reputation, secure high quality media coverage, and develop relationships with industry analysts and others.
You’ll learn from experts. Get hands-on experience supporting large-scale events, PR campaign management, and running other corporate communications projects. Help develop content for marketing programs and pitches for stories. Learn how to manage customer programs and report on activities. Throughout your internship you’ll be mentored by our management team, engage directly with senior management, and participate in training programs. You’ll leave with a portfolio of achievements.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year college program or be a recent graduate Marketing, PR, Business or similar.
- Career aspirations to work in high-tech or B2B marketing, communications or public relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strict and continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Interpersonal and communication skills; ability to professionally and confidently interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Time management with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure. Possession of excellent organizational, follow-up, and follow through skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Demonstrated poise, tact, judgment, and diplomacy
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google software suite