We have been retained by our client, a global consumer products company located in NYC to find the best candidate to fill their Executive Assistant role to their well respected Chairman of the Board, President and CEO. Keep this traditionalist on track, personally and professionally with heavy calendar management and meeting coordination. Salary DOE: $100-120K + comprehensive benefits + perks.
This position is open due to Employee relocation.
- Support a C-level Executive that travels 30%+
- Heavy Calendar Management for both personal and professional
- Travel Arrangements
- Preparation for Board Meetings
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Previously worked for a large, publicly traded organization
- Board Preparation experience
- Top notch communication skills
- Sense of urgency and confidence to manage this busy executive's office
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.