Senior Product Manager
Are you an expert at optimizing conversion through a shopping path? Do you want to have an impact on millions of users from day 1 of your new job? Come join one of the internet’s original brands, priceline.com, and help our millions of customers find the best deals on travel, anywhere, any time, on any screen.
The Product Team at Priceline.com is seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven Product Manager to work on our Flights product. Position is based in our midtown New York City office, with travel to our Norwalk, CT office about once a week.
Must demonstrate experience optimizing conversion through e-commerce search funnels, understanding customer behavior through qualitative and quantitative research, and creating simple user experiences that provide measurable results. Ideal candidates will thrive in the day-to-day and the big picture; leading a scrum team and communicating in a large organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze: Live in the data! Dive into search and other usage data to identify optimizations, analyze test result data in detail.
- Plan: Participate in quarterly planning as well as day-to-day prioritization and research of new features and bugs.
- Execute: Continuously propose new A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement. Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage product backlog, design, development and quality assurance activities for a cross-functional scrum team of 6-8 people, and be accountable for delivery of product by this team.
We are a lean team and there is no job too big or too small. Some days you will be planning for the next quarter, and other days you will be diving into database records or inspecting API responses to help the development team troubleshoot an issue. This is an individual contributor role.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years experience as product manager for a transactional/e-commerce online product. Must have direct web experience, responsive web a plus.
- Experience optimizing conversion through steps in a transactional funnel/paid product flow
- Experimental and data driven approach. Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- Enthusiasm for creating differentiated products and user experiences. Experience merchandising deals/discounts a plus.
- Confidence and ability to move projects forward with little direction, while communicating regularly to impacted parties, and remaining in alignment with team standards
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations
- Experience with Google Analytics and basic SQL
- BS/BA required
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You’ll run a truly cross-functional, full-stack team, delivering features with very few dependencies outside of your scrum team (a PM dream!)
- Changes you drive will impact millions of travelers every day, giving your work great exposure and purpose.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of finding travel deals – and make your friends jealous
- Great location in midtown new york
- Awesome, supportive, knowledgeable team